ARCO Marine High-Performance Inboard Starter w-Gear Reduction & Permanent Magnet – Clockwise Rotation
2 in stock
High-Performance Inboard Starter with Gear Reduction & Permanent Magnet - Clockwise Rotation
The high-performance inboard starter that fits many late model 5.0L, and 5.8L Fords.
ARCO advises using a fully charged battery - A weak battery can damage the starter and starter solenoid. And to also clean all connections - A corroded connection creates resistance, lowering the amperage required for an efficient starting circuit.
- Dynamically tested and packaged for out-of-the-box performance
- Nickel-coated and/or epoxy-painted to reduce corrosion
- Sealed to minimize water intrusion
- Designed for long life and optimum performance
- Armatures are tested to withstand 50 times operating voltages (12 volts)
*ARCO Assurance 12-month part and labor warranty protection
Manufacturer : ARCO Marine
Manufacturer Part No : 70125