Return PolicyMTB Marine
How do I return an item?
MTB Marine allows the return for a refund or exchange of products within 30 days of the purchase date. This excludes select special orders, closeout specials, or final sale items (as indicated). The following terms and conditions must be adhered to:
- All products must be in original, resalable condition with all packaging materials, manuals, and supporting materials.
- All returns MUST be accompanied with a Return Authorization Number. To get a Return Authorization number, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-461-2622. This number must be printed on the shipping label or it can delay the refunding process.
- We are not responsible for any products returned without obtaining the proper Return Authorization Number.
- We may require the serial number for any product returned. Please have it read when requesting a return. Most serial numbers are located on the outer box.
- Any product(s) returned without a return authorization number including refused packages will be subject to a 15% restocking fee regardless of the condition of the return. This restocking fee will be additional to any other fees or charges that may be accrued.
- To receive a refund on any software, electronic charts, video tapes, Magma Grill products, and special order products; the product must be in its original, sealed, UNOPENED package. Any software, electronic charts, video tapes, EPIRBS, Magma Grill products, and special orders that have been opened will only be allowed to be exchanged for the same item. We will no longer be able to take back software or electronic charts under any condition other than an exchange for defect. Otherwise, all sales are final.
- Please note, certain items must be exchanged or returned to the manufacturer directly. We will inform you upon request.
- MTB Marine is not responsible for misprints, typographical errors, incorrect images, mistakes in pricing or descriptions, or any other errors on MTBMarine.com.
- Cost of any unreturned or damaged components will be deducted from any credit or refund due and we reserve the right to fully inspect all returns to determine proper credit.
- A 15% restocking charge will be assessed for any product that is not returned in its original unopened state. Please Note: We thoroughly inspect each return to determine if the item has been opened or not.
- Any product that has been installed can only be returned if defective and only for exchange for the same unit.
- MTB Marine has the right to refuse returns of any special orders and assess restocking fees.
- MTB Marine reserves the right to refuse return of any products damaged by abuse other than normal usage.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping charges except for shipping errors made by MTB Marine. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Each return is thoroughly inspected when it is returned and this process can take up to 3-4 weeks from the time we receive the product back to complete. We do try to process all returns in a timely manner.
- MTB Marine is not responsible for lost packages or products damaged during shipping. When you return your item, it is advised that you insure your package and get a tracking number.
- Any returns that are not received within 10 business days of receipt of the return authorization number is subject to a 15% charge. This charge is an addition to any other charges that may be accrued above.
- All sales are final for any products received in exchange for another product, unless the product is defective.
- All shipping charges for products with free shipping promotions will be assessed on returned items except for exchanges.
- MTB Marine will assess shipping charges on any return that originally had free shipping, unless the customer is exchanging for a defective unit.
- Do not write on any manufacturer’s box. We reserve the right to refuse returns that have writing on the manufacturer’s packaging.
- Customer is responsible for any additional fees that the shipping carrier charges for returned items due to customer error such as entering an improper shipping address. These charges include fees to redirect the package, shipping charges to return the product to our warehouse, etc.
- If a product is damaged on shipment or other product issues, we may require that you send us pictures of the damage (including shipping box) to expedite our process to rectify the situation. We request you email the pictures along with your order number and description of the damage to email@example.com.